HLC Amino Perm Nr.2 75ml
- Product Code: 1502
HLC AMINO PERM is designed for all hair types.
Does not contain ammonia and tiglycolic acid.
The result is long lasting, it has minimal damage to the hair and maximum protection.
The exposure time is indicated on the bottle and in the instructions.
"0" - exposure time 15 minutes, for normal, untreated hair
"1" - exposure time 10 minutes, for colored, damaged hair
"2" - exposure time 10 minutes, for pre-lightened and very damaged hair
1. Wash hair with deep cleansing shampoo, we recommend Kitoko Purifying Cleanser, then dry it with a towel and cut the hair if needed.
2. The hair should be wet during the curling process. If necessary, moisten the hair with water. If hair is dry, the liquid will not spread evenly and the result will not be even. Please note that the ends of the hair should also be moistened with perm liquid.
3. After curling, all curlers must be wetted with perm liquid, but contact with scalp should be avoided. Cover the head with plastic cap. Additional heating is not allowed!
4. After the completion of the process rinse the hair in curlers thoroughly with water for 7-10 minutes, depending on the length of the hair.
5. Gently dry the curlers, after rinsing.
6. Mix the HLC Neutraliser with water (70 ml + 70 ml), for more conditioning effect add Kitoko Protein Additive.
7. Apply the HLC Neutraliser to the curlers. The minimum exposure time is 7 minutes.
8. Remove hair curlers and rinse the hair with plenty of water. Use Kitoko balm or any other hair conditioner.
9. We recommend using Kitoko PH-balancer to restore the PH-balance.